I have question like below:

1. Question A

2. Question B

a. Answer a

b. Answer b

c. Answer c

d. Answer d

Right answer is: 1 - a, b  2-  c,d

But with matching question type I only can make one answer for each question. But I need to define more than one answer for each question.

And also let's one of from 4 matching is mistake quiz should give zero point, not like 25 %

How could I achieve that?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Emil Agayev

Re: Issue with matching type question

by Marcus Green -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

I don't understand your question

In reply to Marcus Green

by Emil Agayev -

As you can see below the image, in maching type quiz you can define only one answer for eahc question:

But I need to make 2 or 3 answers for each question in maching type quiz.

How can I do that? 

In reply to Emil Agayev

by Dominique Bauer -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Hello Emil,

It seems that what you would like to do is not possible because the Matching question was not designed for this.

On the other hand, if you use the All-or-Nothing Multiple Choice question type, I think you can get a result very close to what you want.

Average of ratings: Useful (3)
In reply to Emil Agayev

by Beatriz Rojo -
Hi Emil,
complementing what Dominique indicated, another option would be to change the perspective or the design of the question and swap the answers into questions and vice versa. This way, 1 and 2 would be the answers in the dropdown menu and 1-4 the questions. Depending on the question and its goal, this might be an option.
Average of ratings: Useful (4)
In reply to Beatriz Rojo

by Emil Agayev -
Hi Beatriz, it is really wise advice and solved my issue, thank you a lot.