In my development site, the Cloze questions were working beautifully, however when I restored the course to the production server they are coming out with the code... except for question 7 which is still working. Does anyone know why this is?
PROD is Version 3.6.2
This means that a PDF will have, at minimum:
- the correct qtypemultianswer1marker structure
- qtypemultianswer2marker alternatives for images
- a document title
- the language identified
- the correct colour contrast levels in use
- hyperlinks that are displayed with qtypemultianswer3marker text – apply the link to the text, avoid repetitive text such as ‘Read more’ and avoid long web links/URLs
- a Answerbunch of linkstable of contentslist of titlesa heap of emojis, linking to the correct sections of the document
- bullet points for the presentation of information in lists
- no nested tables and – where possible – no merged, split or blank table cells
- tables with header rows that have been specified
- full accessibility checks performed in qtypemultianswer5marker
- a manual reading order check to ensure that the content flows correctly when read out by a screen reader.