Gradebook view

Gradebook view

by Ksenia Filippova -
Number of replies: 3

Hello, 

Are there any possibilities to change gradebook view for teachers and students. Now its view is "all grades in one line" it isn't comfortable if you have more than 50 grades. Below you can see a picture how it looks now

Here is the picture how it can look with the separate view for each category of grades

Are there any plagins which can help this that or may be we can hope that such a possibility will appear in future versions of Moodle

In reply to Ksenia Filippova

Re: Gradebook view

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
That could get unwieldy with large classes. I would like to see the ability to minimize the categories so you could just open one at a time...
In reply to Emma Richardson

by Ksenia Filippova -
Agree with you. It would be great to add a kind of filter where i can choose the category I want to look through. The same thing for students they see all the grades without opportunity to hide or open the category they need.
In reply to Ksenia Filippova

by Dominique Bauer -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Hello Emma and Ksenia,

In fact, you can minimize and expand the categories by clicking on the −/+/▢ sign as shown in the screen shots below (taken from Moodle QA testing Site).

There are are 3 settings:

•  Change to aggregates only
  • +  Change to grades only
  •  Change to full view

In your example, click on and then on to minimize a category.

Forum_20200112_1813.png

Forum_20200112_1814.png