I am attaching the screenshot for help. 

Note - I alredy stopped the mysql80 service from service manager

Attachment Moodle_Forum_Douts.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Roshan Malgaonkar

Re: Not able to install moodle on Windows Server2012 r2

by Colin Fraser -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Testers
The warning message tells you that the MySQL server is not accepting the instruction on line 79 of the mysqli_...php file. So what's on line 79? Or, alternatively:
1. Check the server logs, could there be something else interfering?
2. What did you use to create the Moodle database in MySQL? Would recommend phpMyAdmin, easy to install and operate. Other tools may have a poor track record in Windows Server 2012... Moodle installers do not create the database, well they didn't the last time I looked, so if you haven't created it, you are likely to get an error... from Line 79 of the mysqli_....php file I think it is from memory, but might be wrong as I am far way from my server and have no access currently.
3. mm no, no three, Good luck.

Usually these errors only occur when the database is not found in MySQL, might be something else, but really best bet is to install phpMyAdmin and take it from there.  You can see what is and is not happening with it. 

And btw, you might be better off using the General or the Installer pages of the forums, not ../Activities and Resources/Forum forum for these enquiries.  Cheers.  
In reply to Colin Fraser

Re: Not able to install moodle on Windows Server2012 r2

by Roshan Malgaonkar -

Pefect...I got moodle running. Thanks!!!

I have hosted this Moodle site on VM (**.**.*.**) and it’s working fine on VM but the site is not accessible from my local machine/Intranet and giving an below messages :-

I am hitting the URL as – http://**.**.*.**

This site can’t be reached 10.67.4.11 took too long to respond.

Try:

Checking the connection

Checking the proxy and the firewall

Running Windows Network Diagnostics

One more info I need to know about VM (**.**.*.**)  how can i keep (Start Moodle.exe)  running 24*7.

Because moodle stop responding when my VM logged off and exe also stopped. Is there any settings on VM using that the exe keeps running 24*7

Error Message as Invalid permissions

by Roshan Malgaonkar -

Hi,

Thanks for previous help.

After successful login of the moodle. I have uploaded some content in moodle site and after 2 days its throwing an error while accessing the moodle. 

I am using  Moodle 3.0 with  Apache_HTTP_Server_2.4.27_Win

Below is the error in red font and not able to access the moodle

Invalid permissions detected when trying to create a directory. Turn debugging on for further details.

I tried to giving full control the moodle folder and even change the environment variable .

Thanks in Advance!!!

Re: Error Message as Invalid permissions

by Luis de Vasconcelos -
Give the Apache user full create/read/write/delete permissions to your whole Moodledata folder, including sub-folders.

Running Apache server on Windows is a pain. Why aren't you using IIS, which is built into Windows Server?