Restore Course from cli using admin/cli/restore.php

Re: Restore Course from cli using admin/cli/restore.php

by Séverin Terrier -
Number of replies: 3
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Lazaros,

Yes, you've done great work for all these improvment, new feature and bug correction.

I know things can sometimes be (very) long to be officially corrected/included, and it can be discouraging.

I think you have to update status of your tracker items MDL-67553, MDL-67488 and MDL-67531 (and rebase code) so that they can be peer reviewed, before testing and integrating.

You should follow instructions to have them peer reviewed for bug correction and also for new feature. Keep up the good work and patience.

HTH,
Séverin
In reply to Séverin Terrier

by Séverin Terrier -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Lazaros,

I've wrote in your different tracker items that they're waiting for peer review, hoping someone will have a look on them soon.

You should certainly also act on them, at least rebasing with latest code, and perhaps doing other things, following links provided in my previous messages.

HTH,
Séverin
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Séverin Terrier

by Lazaros Sotiriadis -
Hi,
Thank you for the ping Severin, I will try to rebase, I am out of time unfort..
Regards,
LS
In reply to Lazaros Sotiriadis

by Séverin Terrier -

Hi Lazaros,

I hope you're fine, with the actual Covid-19 crisis.

Just a reminder that your 3 tracker items MDL-67553, MDL-67488 and MDL-67531 are in the list of issues waiting for peer review. I suppose that, if you could rebase on latest code, that would ease the remaining process, and let better chances to have  it included in Moodle 3.9. No new changes should be accepted for Moodle 3.9 after 4th of may, as stated here.

Hope you'll find a little time for that.

Regards,
Séverin