500 Internal Error after changing Site admnistration>>Development>>Debugging view all errors

500 Internal Error after changing Site admnistration>>Development>>Debugging view all errors

by Sefa Burak Yeniköylü -
Number of replies: 4

Hi Everybody,

We have a critical problem, I was trying to solve a problem in moodle. So i think that if i active error messages i can understand what should i do.

So i changed error shown type under "Site admnistration>>Development>>Debugging" to "All". After that i cant open moodle anymore. Displaying 500 Error. 

Please it is so critical for us.

Thank u.

Attachment 2019-12-05_121731.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Sefa Burak Yeniköylü

Re: 500 Internal Error after changing Site admnistration>>Development>>Debugging view all errors

by Henning Bostelmann -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers

In order to force the debugging messages to be off (so that you can revert to the previous state), try adding the following line to your config.php:

$CFG->debug=0;

Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Henning Bostelmann

Re: 500 Internal Error after changing Site admnistration>>Development>>Debugging view all errors

Thank you so much this worked for me.
In reply to Sefa Burak Yeniköylü

by Benjamin Ellis -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers
Have you looked in your webserver logs?
In reply to Benjamin Ellis

I have just tried looking logs, and updating db but not worked. The answer above worked. Thansk for response.