How to use standard Angular components for a mobile template?

How to use standard Angular components for a mobile template?

by stefan weber -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Plugin developers

I am trying to adapt our custom course overview block to support the moodle mobile app, following the guide at https://docs.moodle.org/dev/Mobile_support_for_plugins .

First of all, i am finding it very difficult to start from scratch following the guide - it would be great to see the code of example blocks that already do show in the mobile app, like course overview or calendar - unfortunately, they seem to have a different method than described in the docs, since i cannot find any mobile implementation in their code. 

I managed to get my block to show on the Mobile App and am now in the process of styling it, however, it won't let me use a lot of the standard Ionic components, showing this error in the App:

How can I implement standard Ionic components?

Also, is there any example mustache template on how to show a block? I tried just copying the layout of other blocks from what I see in the developer console, but that does not really work, for example, if I start my template with a <core-block> component like the other blocks in the Mobile App seem to do, nothing will be displayed at all...

Attachment mobile.png
Average of ratings: -