Users meeting activity conditions not showing up in list

Users meeting activity conditions not showing up in list

by Jacques LeCavalier -
Number of replies: 1

Hi, there.

We're using Moodle 3.5, and the certificate plugin is working quite well, except that some users who DO meet the activity conditions for accessing the Certificate DO NOT show up in the list of users meeting the conditions.

This means I can't carry out correct Bulk operations when I need to.

That being said, when I try to log in as those individuals who don't show up in the list, I CAN access the Certificate activity and generate a certificate that way.

So there is a strange disconnect for those users between meeting the activity conditions and showing up in the list. 

Btw, those users do not seem to have any special characteristics, i.e., they are active (not suspended).

Thanks for any help you can provide.
Jacques

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jacques LeCavalier

Re: Users meeting activity conditions not showing up in list

by David Cone -

Similar issue here. I set the custom cert to email me when the certificate is issued. The certs I receive by email do not correspond to the ones listed on /mod/customcert/view.php, nor to the activity restriction set.

I rec'd by email three certs; two users who met the activity restriction and one who did not. On the day that I rec'd those certs, the page continued to indicate "Recipients: 0". Now, several days later, it lists "Recipients: 2" and shows the two that DO meet the activity completion restriction, but not unexpected one that was sent by email.

BTW when I first tested this module in mid-2018, I set it to email the recipients. It promptly sent out 50 emails with PDF attachments--some to the correct students, some to those who did not meet the activity completion requirement, and some to users who were not even enrolled in the course.