How to add "My profile settings" on moodle 3.5 or 3.7 on Navigation bar like moodle 2.8.9

How to add "My profile settings" on moodle 3.5 or 3.7 on Navigation bar like moodle 2.8.9

by samba ball -
Number of replies: 3

How to add "My profile settings" on moodle 3.5 or 3.7 on Navigation bar

How to add My profile settings on Navigation block

Average of ratings: -
In reply to samba ball

Re: How to add "My profile settings" on moodle 3.5 or 3.7 on Navigation bar like moodle 2.8.9

by Andrew Lyons -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Moving this discussion to the Installing and Upgrading forum for now. There may be a better location but I don't feel that this is a development question, or a theme question.
In reply to samba ball

Re: How to add "My profile settings" on moodle 3.5 or 3.7 on Navigation bar like moodle 2.8.9

by Andrew Lyons -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Samba,

There have been a number of changes between Moodle 2.8 and Moodle 3.5. One of those changes was the introduction of the User Menu (in the top navbar). Profile settings are now located here.

Andrew
In reply to Andrew Lyons

by samba ball -

Thanks a lot  Andrew for your intervention, I'm going to move this discussion to the Installation and Upgrade forum