Navigation problem with SCORM

Navigation problem with SCORM

by Miguel Rojo -
Number of replies: 1

Hi!

I'm having trouble with my SCORM activities. The main problem is that navigation is not working when reaching the third level of depth and I don't know if it can be changed to work or if it's new to moodle (I haven't worked with it for almost a year).

When I enter de SCORM the navigation is correct but when reaching the third level buttons stop working and folders from second level automatically collapse.

Below I include some screenshots regarding the problem and the configuration I have for the activity.

I'm using eXeLearning in order to create the SCORM and I'm exporting it as SCORM 1.2.

S1

S2

S3

S4

S5

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Miguel Rojo

Re: Navigation problem with SCORM

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
The navigation buttons provided by Moodle in the SCORM plugin have always been a bit nasty - this is because most SCORM authoring tools implement their own navigation within the SCORM package, so there wasn't much focus on the built-in navigation functionality. (there are probably still some open feature requests related to the navigation in the Moodle Tracker.)

But... this also looks like something you should really be developing within H5P instead of a SCORM package!