inequations in formulas question

inequations in formulas question

by Mohamed HILMI -
Number of replies: 3

Hello everyone
I speak french and I am called to google translation to do the translation for me.
Here are my questions to Mr Bauer about the Formula question that I use a lot in my activities
1 ° _ how to use the conditions if then and if not then in this plugin and especially to solve the inequalities (> and <). if you can offer me an example thank you in advance
2 ° _ in an activity you have to add the ratios, like {_0: equations}, only the place of the good question is always the same, how to make that the right answer takes a random place, and if it is possible to use the small squares to check more choices.
Thank you in advance

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mohamed HILMI

Re: inequations in formulas question

by Dominique Bauer -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Hello Mohamed,

Thank you for your questions. Here is the answer to your first question.

(Bonjour Mohamed, Merci pour vos questions. Voici la réponse à votre première question.)

In reply to Dominique Bauer

by Dominique Bauer -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Hello Mohamed,

...how to make that the right answer takes a random place ?

Answer: Shuffled choices.

...is it possible to use the small squares to check more choices ?

Answer: No, you would have to modify the formulas question (good luck!). Here is a javascript workaround (not very pretty but it works).

In reply to Dominique Bauer

by Dominique Bauer -

(for the record)

1 ° _ how to use the conditions if then and if not then in this plugin and especially to solve the inequalities (> and <). if you can offer me an example thank you in advance

Here is a simple example. The XML file is attached below.

c = (a>b) ? (a-b) : ((b>a) ? (b-a) : 0);

ForumQuiz_20191126_1101.png