too small font size in writing contents

too small font size in writing contents

by Luigi Esposito -
Number of replies: 2

I'm using Moodlecloud with the Moodlecloud theme selected. I'm a teacher and I'm used to writing contents myself (page resources). And I prefer the TinyMCE editor.
Well till last May I worked well, and the editor worked well for me and I used it nicely. Now (November) I noticed some significant changes in the Moodle GUI (although the theme is always the same: the Moodlecloud theme). No problem, the new GUI is nice too. But using the HTML editor is another thing. The font display size is too small for me to write easily: the paragraph style is 5 pixels high (height of the lowercase x letter). This is simply too much small for me. I've an 1920x1080 display too. Also, the <h5> headers, which I often use, are only 4 pixels high!
Those sizes are shown to me only in the editor: when my students open the page I wrote, they see the paragraphs of 8 pixels high (lowercase letters) which is OK for them.
Now, can I restore the previous font display size in my HTML text editor? Thanks in advance,

Luigi

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Luigi Esposito

Re: too small font size in writing contents

by Mathieu Petit-Clair -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of MoodleCloud team Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Hi Luigi,

Indeed, there's an issue that appeared when the 'clean' base theme was removed from Moodle, about 6 months ago. We have opened a bug report for this issue and will aim to fix it as soon as possible.

Mathieu
Average of ratings: Useful (1)