Certainty based marking and question types.

Certainty based marking and question types.

by Howard Miller -
Number of replies: 2
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Firstly, this is a second-hand question. I was asked this and I know absolutely nothing about CBM, nor does the documentation enlighten me terribly much. 

The assertion is that it can only be used with True/False questions - is this true?

If it is true, why? What's the barrier to it being used with (in particular) a multiple-choice type question?

AND... (looking at https://tmedwin.net/cbm/moodle/download/)

...this implies that patches to core code are required to use this functionality. Is this correct (shock/horror dead)?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Howard Miller

Re: Certainty based marking and question types.

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Howard,
I would answer "no" to both your questions.
Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Joseph Rézeau

Re: Certainty based marking and question types.

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Yeh - I couldn't find the option to enable it (common quiz problem), but now I have I see you get the CBM stuff with every question. Well, every question I tried.