Moodle.org now running on Moodle 3.8

Moodle.org now running on Moodle 3.8

by Helen Foster -
Number of replies: 3
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

I'm pleased to announce that moodle.org is now running on the latest Moodle 3.8beta code. smile

Upgrading moodle.org is part of our Release process so that community members can help identify any bugs in the new version. Thus, if you notice anything which is not quite right on moodle.org, please reply to this discussion or add a comment to MDLSITE-5975.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Helen Foster

Re: Moodle.org now running on Moodle 3.8

by Séverin Terrier -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi,

Thanks for this update sourire

When viewing a forum (with list of discussions), you have a column with "Started by" and another with "Last post". The "Started by" column doesn't show the date the discussion was starded triste

Séverin
Average of ratings: Useful (4)
In reply to Séverin Terrier

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Thanks Séverin for pointing out a 3.8 bug! I have reported it as MDL-67281.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Séverin Terrier

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

\o/ good catch Séverin! That's exactly why we have moodle.org upgrade as one of the last steps before releasing every new version. For the record, I've hot-fixed moodle.org already with the MDL-67281 patch.

Average of ratings: Useful (2)