Moodle 3.8 QA testing cycle complete

Moodle 3.8 QA testing cycle complete

by Helen Foster -
Number of replies: 3
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

A big thank you again to everyone for helping with the 3.8 QA testing cycle. We completed the 586 tests in the cycle in 4 weeks and 4 days. smile

The cycle is now complete, with all tests passed, so ready for the 3.8 release on Monday 18 November 2019.

Everyone who ran at least one QA test is mentioned in the Testing credits and included in the Testers group here on moodle.org.

We'll be upgrading moodle.org to 3.8 very soon, so if you notice anything not quite right, please let us know!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Helen Foster

Re: Moodle 3.8 QA testing cycle complete

by Séverin Terrier -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Very nice sourire

Sorry i didn't had/took time to help working on QA tests this time, other things to do...

Séverin
In reply to Helen Foster

Re: Moodle 3.8 QA testing cycle complete

by Przemek Kaszubski -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
Congratulations, Helen and all the Testers and Developers, on this big success. I sincerely hope I will be able to join the testing effort again next time. Looking forward to exploring the new 3.8 release smile .

Very best,

Przemek