Quiz navigation not visible for certain course themes

Quiz navigation not visible for certain course themes

by Miro Iliaš -
Number of replies: 8

Hello !

With Moodle 3.7 for certain couse themse the navigation in Quiz is not visible - see the picture below. I observe no Quiz navigation for "Classic", "no theme",

Any help, please ? 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Miro Iliaš

Re: Quiz navigation not visible for certain course themes

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Looks like a bug in the theme.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Tim Hunt

by Miro Iliaš -
Dear Tim, is there a Moodle Tracker for this bug ? Because I am forced to set the Boost theme to all my courses where students are running Quizes with such hurt navigation.
In reply to Miro Iliaš

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
It's not a Moodle bug. You need to report the bug to whoever made the theme you are using.
In reply to Tim Hunt

by Miro Iliaš -

Hi Tim,

without any theme enforced, this bug happens as well. It appears also with the Classic theme, but not with Boost and Enlightlite.

I would report this Classic theme authors, but also to core Moodle authors. What do you think ? 

In reply to Tim Hunt

by Miro Iliaš -
In reply to Miro Iliaš

by Marcus Green -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Having intensely used that version of Moodle for quiz related activities, I would have noticed if the navigation didn't work.
It looks to me like something in your setup not the release of Moodle.
In reply to Marcus Green

by Miro Iliaš -

SOLVED - wrong theme preset. 

After removing the UMB-preset-ext.scss from Home /  Site administration / Appearance / Themes /  Classic the navigation panel is visible again.

Closing this ticket as SOLVED.

Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Miro Iliaš

by Marcus Green -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Thanks for letting us know Miro, it's always good to know when someone has found a solution.