Toggle Width and Justification

Toggle Width and Justification

by An Pfister -
Number of replies: 6

Hi! This is my first post so I'm sorry if I'm missing anything.

We're using Moodle ver. 3.6

I am helping an instructor set up Collapsed Topics and we set it up to be one column, but the width of the toggle is not fixed to full width and it wraps. Please see attached image for reference.

I'd like the toggles to each appear on its own line at a fixed width. What do I need to do? Thank you in advance!

toggle wraps

Average of ratings: -
In reply to An Pfister

Re: Toggle Width and Justification

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
Dear An,

That should not happen! Do you have some custom CSS breaking it? What theme are you using? What version of Collapsed Topics please?

Gareth
In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by An Pfister -
Hi, Gareth, I'm new to this position so I don't know the answers, but I will find them out. Thanks so much for responding.
In reply to An Pfister

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
Thank you for your reply and information An, just need the other two bits in order to possibly understand what is going on. I could also be some custom CSS on the site or another plugin causing the issue.
In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by An Pfister -
Hi, Gareth, I figured it out! I had selected "Horizontal" for the columns orientation, and it should be set to vertical. Thanks so much for responding to this.
In reply to An Pfister

by Gareth J Barnard -

Thanks An.  But strange as still should not look like that with one column in either orientation.

In reply to An Pfister

by An Pfister -
Also, here is a screenshot of my Course Format settings:

Course Format settings