How to hide questions and answers from statistics

How to hide questions and answers from statistics

by Ahmed A. -
Number of replies: 2
Hi

In my university for a purpose we want to give a role to a teacher to see the statistics of a quiz results without the ability to reveal the questions and answers.

More in details:
There is a review process of exams in which the faculty gives the permission for another teacher to see the quiz results for reviewing and reporting, they want him to see the values of the statistics of question name, no need to see the breakdown of the question as it reveals the question text, answers for the original author.

I created a new role and un-ticked all the permissions except these

- mod/quiz:view

- quiz/statistics:view

Any help please
Thanks
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ahmed A.

Re: How to hide questions and answers from statistics

by Dominique Bauer -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
Hello Ahmed,

I think that quiz statistics can only be viewed if viewing quiz information is allowed. In other words, you can not define a role that can view only the quiz statistics and not the quiz details.

You may have to ask teachers to save their quiz statistics pages, for example in PDF, and to send them to the reviewer.
Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Dominique Bauer

Re: How to hide questions and answers from statistics

by Ahmed A. -
Thanks for your response
We already to this by exporting excel for the statistics to the reviewer, but I asked to find more practical way to give the ability to the reviewer to interact with the different pages of the questions individually, specially it's approx 500+ question bank.
I hope I can find a more breakdown to control what appears in the quiz statistics.