Need help in understanding Turnitin tables

Need help in understanding Turnitin tables

by Sarath P -
Number of replies: 1

Hello everyone.

I am using Turnitin plugin. I didn't understand completely what these tables are for. I was hopping if someone could help me understanding the tables and please do correct me if I am wrong:

mdl_turnitintooltwo

Turnitin assignment submission link names are stored in mdl_turnitintooltwo table. From that table we get the course id to which it is created. In this table I didn't understand the grade, numparts and type column

mdl_turnitintooltwo_courses

I have understood the courseid column, but didnt understand ownerid, turnitin_ctl and turnitin_cid columns

mdl_turnitntooltwo_parts

This table it shows the information of the submissions if the submissions are divided into parts.

mdl_turnitntooltwo_peemarks

I didn't understand what this table means.

mdl_turnitntooltwo_submissions

In this table we get the submission grades, similarity score(submission_score). Didn't understand the submission_type, submission_objectid and submission_gmimaged colums

mdl_turnitntooltwo_users

In this table I have understood the userid column, but didn't understood the turnitin_uid, turnitin_utp, instructor_defaults, instructor_rubrics 

Moodle version: 3.4.2 +

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Sarath P

Re: Need help in understanding Turnitin tables

by Sarath P -
Can anyone please share any documentation or links or anything that could help me to understand the tables?

Thanks in Advance.