First of all, I assure you that I have tried every single option I managed to find on the Internet so far with this problem:
· Setting wwwroot properly with https
· Index.php on admin folder
· Clearing coockies and cache from my searchers
· Deleting every single cache folder from my Moodle
· Trying multiples subdomains and redirecting those to moodle folder, index.php, login/index.php... etc
And none of them have worked so far I'm afraid.
The thing is that a year ago I created my domain and installed moodle in it. Everything worked fine until yesterday. I acquired exactly the same domain but with another extension (.de instead of .es) since it was cheaper to maintain. After setting everything up and comming across this problem, I searched the Internet to find a solution and applicated every single step I could (creating a backup of my whole FTP server first), but nothing was fixed.
It's remarkable that at the very beginning of this oddisey the first problems I got where 403, 404 and 500 errors. But in the end I always got the same "ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS" problem. I'm not able to display a php log message error either, because whenever I try to access my subdomain I simply get that error.
I tried accessing it from several devices, VPN, proxies, everything. None of them would ever work though.
At this point I wrote to my hosting support team but today is a free day and I have the weekend ahead so I think it will take a while to get an answer for them. My students aren't able to access my site either and thus I'm going a little crazy at this point.
Any suggestions? Any help will be appreciated.
· Moodle Version: Not really sure, I think it is 3.3 but I didn't checked it in a while. My moodle folder is called Moodle-81995 (if this makes any sense at all)
· Hosting Service: Easyname
· PHP Version: 7.3
Thanks in advance