Assignment - Notify Student of Feedback Email Notification is not working when assignments are graded

Assignment - Notify Student of Feedback Email Notification is not working when assignments are graded

by BIBS Webmaster -
Number of replies: 2

Hi All,

I've been searching months to try and understand this issue but to no avail. I'm convinced this is a bug.

Basically the option under assignments to send the student an email when a feedback for a submitted assignment has been marked (or where no assignment submission has been uploaded), is not working, no email is being sent.

I know emails work on the website because we are receiving emails on new user enablement and other areas within the website.

Please please help!

I'm using Moodle 3.7.2+ (Build: 20190913) 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to BIBS Webmaster

Re: Assignment - Notify Student of Feedback Email Notification is not working when assignments are graded

by Acqua Alta -
Hi,
Did you verify that the "Assignment notifications " are on for e-mail in the following site settings page?
Site administration -> Messaging -> Notification setting (https://SERVER/admin/message.php)
In reply to Acqua Alta

Re: Assignment - Notify Student of Feedback Email Notification is not working when assignments are graded

by Anil Adhikari -
I have had the same problem. My notification plugin looks ok to me I have enabled the messaging service for feedback notification but still no luck. Below is the screenshot of my moodle.

Attachment moodlefeedback.PNG