Creating an overview of a projects files in Project-module

Creating an overview of a projects files in Project-module

i le Tommi Peräjoki -
Number of replies: 0

Hi!

I'm developing an option to the Project-module, where the administrator can post all the files which he chooses that belong to a project for all users to view.

If I understand right, it is a Task, which is visible to the Teacher, preferably only after a project is closed.

I'm in need of clarification for a couple of things.

Like it says in the SRS-document, point 3.9 :

"All submitted files from all Submit tasks within a project are displayed as entries in this task; teachers can select desirable files and publish them."

So I am to create an overview page, where one can find the files chosen by the Teacher, sorted out under the names of the topics in the project?

"All HTML files will be automatically unzipped, after which an index page on the publish page is created,containing all of the index.html files of the published files as links."

What kind of files can the Students send? From that text upwards, one could understand that they are some kind of html-pages. Or is it so that if the file a Student sends "happens" to be a zip-file, and there are html-pages inside in, it automatically gets unzipped and included as a link in the overview page?

Raw example about the overview-pages structure:

Student: John Doe

Topic : Something interesting

Files : - MyPicture.jpg

- MyVideo.avi

- Document.doc

- Information.html

and so on...

Tommi Peräjoki

Average of ratings: -