How to Enable PayPal Automatic Enrollment on Moodlecloud

How to Enable PayPal Automatic Enrollment on Moodlecloud

by Otoniel Lumbi -
Number of replies: 6

Please tell me if I can enable PayPal Automatic Enrollment on moodlecloud. This means that students don't need to create an account on moodle to enroll, but all they have to do is to pay for the course.  

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Otoniel Lumbi

Re: How to Enable PayPal Automatic Enrollment on Moodlecloud

by Cameron 👨‍🦲🟥⚡️ -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Testers

Hi Otnoiel,

Yes, the PayPal enrolment plugin is available on MoodleCloud.

Cheers,

Cam

In reply to Cameron 👨‍🦲🟥⚡️

by Otoniel Lumbi -

Hi Cam, 

I know that. I need specific steps on how to enable PayPal Automatic Enrollment. I don't need the Documentation because I know it by memory. I need to know how to enable PayPal Automatic Enrollment without the need for the students to create a moodle account.  

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Paypal is an enrolment plugin which allows students to enrol in and pay for courses. It is not an authentication plugin - in other words, it doesn't create accounts for them; that has to be done first. Typically you would enable sign up (Email-based self-registration) to the site and then they can enrol in a course via Paypal. Please watch

In reply to Mary Cooch

by Otoniel Lumbi -

I understand. Why is it that when they click on my course at https://estudiobiblico.moodle.school/, the PayPal logos does not show?

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
It does show!

In reply to Mary Cooch

by Otoniel Lumbi -

I was thinking about the logo with color.