Event monitoring and H5P

Event monitoring and H5P

by Beatriz Rojo -
Number of replies: 2

Hi there,

we would like to set up an event monitoring rule when an H5P quiz has been completed, with any grade. The criteria for an H5P are activity view criteria only. Some H5P interactivities, however, require the learner to enter or to manipulate something. Do you know if there is a plan to add more events to the list, such as "answers submitted" or similar?

And for the time being, which event would you recommend: course module instance list viewed or course module viewed? I don't see the difference.

Thanks!

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Beatriz Rojo

Event monitoring and H5P

by John Provasnik -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
Have you had success with this? In 3.7, there is no "H5P activity submitted" log. Just student "viewed" the module. So I'm also looking for either an event monitoring notification, or the ability to find a log that shows the student did the activity and got a grade. Advice appreciated.
In reply to John Provasnik

Re: Event monitoring and H5P

by Stuart Mealor -

I don’t believe there would be any H5P Events in Moodle 3.7, even when using the H5P plugin, as the events actually need to be in the Moodle core code I think?

I may be wrong (I’m not a developer) and it may be that events can be added with plugins, but I don’t think so?

The H5P in core from 3.8, and even more so in upcoming 3.9, should allow for H5P events though just as with other activities.