Grade Overview

Grade Overview

by sumaiya Al.Salmi -
Number of replies: 2

Dears, 

I wonder if there is a feature/plugin in Moodle to get the students Grade overview for the entire courses in Moodle listed in one page / where i can downloaded as a bulk action  all in one  folder, where the students can see now from  the userprofile >>> Grade overview >>> (courses i am taking ) list of courses the student takes with the total grade. Teacher faces difficulties to download one by one grade of each course.

so can I generate it as Certificate for students with the student details, courses they are taking and the total mark in each course. (printable)

In reply to sumaiya Al.Salmi

Re: Grade Overview

by Halim Asa -

Hello, can I have the students completing the courses automatically prepare a printable certificate? I need help with this. Is there such a feature in Moodle? Or is it provided with a plugin.

In reply to Halim Asa

Re: Grade Overview

by John Provasnik -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers

In our drivers education course, we have a certificate that only becomes accessible

After completing every quiz on the course with a passing grade. We had to restrict the certificate to the completion of all these quizzes, and in each quiz set the completion requirement to "complete with pass grade"

Maybe you can do something similar depending on what your course completion requirements are