Help with graded assignment (with rubric, no workflow) but whose final grade is "-"

Help with graded assignment (with rubric, no workflow) but whose final grade is "-"

by Cris Fuhrman -
Number of replies: 1

Hello all,

I need help with a graded assignment (with a rubric, no workflow) but whose final grade is "-". Each grading was completed with "Notify students" option checked.

Here's what I see:

row of graded item

The students can download the feedback file, but they don't see a grade (e.g. 81/100) or the comments I made in the rubric.

I'm not using a workflow, so I can't figure out how to get the Final Grade to happen (I believe this is part of the problem, but it's just my gut feeling).

This is Moodle 3.7 and it's a copy of an assignment I've used for years, perhaps at one time with a workflow, but workflow was never enabled for this one this year.

Any suggestions as to why students can't see all of this, despite status being "Graded"? I have 70 students who are not very happy right now.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Cris Fuhrman

Re: Help with graded assignment (with rubric, no workflow) but whose final grade is "-"

by Cris Fuhrman -
Alright, I figured it out. Blind grading was activated (even though I did the grading myself, I sometimes use a student grader). I had no idea that was part of a hidden workflow. Sometimes all these features are confusing.

Until I revealed identities of the students in the assignment, the final grade didn't appear.

This was far from obvious to me. The menu for the settings of the assignment has more than 10 items....
Average of ratings: Useful (1)