lock

Re: lock

by Patrik Nilsson -
Number of replies: 0
I guess you can run your own pop-mailserver. But if you have students signing up themself and verify by mail.. they have to get the mail account before they get a moodle account.. right?
And if you forward your popmailserver account to there account you will end up with the same problem only that you get alot of error message from your popserver.
I still think the better way is to have the login lock if the account got a flag set by the administrator and if it does they are taken to another page.. like the profile page or a page explaining the problem or a popup message. Having a faulty email adress in moodle should be as anoying for the account holder as it is for the admin evil.. then they more likely will make sure to have the correct email adress.
I am not a programmer but my guess is it shouldnt be that hard to add.. just add something to the databas that if its set to 0 when loggin in it takes the student to the correct page or if its set to 1 then they get the message or what ever is the best.. anyone with programming skills, wouldn't it be that simple to add?