Issues with Mobile App links of Moodle

Issues with Mobile App links of Moodle

by Deogratias RUTEBUKA -
Number of replies: 1

Hello guys.

Anyone with an idea of how to deal with this issue:

I have created my moodle course which has five topics and each topic contains multimedia page contents. The course can easily be accessed on a web and Mobile app with no difficulty except the issue below on mobile app. The app works well while offline and online both on desktop and mobile app. The problem now is, when the course is successfully downloaded on a tablet, the links of each topic always direct me to the first topic page contents not to its specific page content like it works on web version . With this issue i have to use Next buttons to get to the content i want. When i go back check on links set on each topics, it is well set .

Anyone with an idea of how to handle this?thanks

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Deogratias RUTEBUKA

Re: Issues with Mobile App links of Moodle

by Juan Leyva -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Hi,

sorry for reporting this although I don't completely understand the problem

Could you add some screenshots so we can see the real problem? What I don't understadn is this:

"the links of each topic always direct me to the first topic page contents not to its specific page content like it works on web version"