Grade passback error

Re: Grade passback error

by Kousel Mathi Chandrashekaran -
Number of replies: 5

The endpoint has to be "/mdl371/mod/lti/services.php/8/lineitems/33/lineitem/scores?type_id=5" instead of "/mdl371/mod/lti/services.php/8/lineitems/33/lineitem?type_id=5/scores"

In reply to Kousel Mathi Chandrashekaran

by Ken Champeon -
Changing the endpoint in that way results in effectively the same error:

{
"status": 400,
"reason": "No handler found for /2/lineitems/51/lineitem/scores application/json",
"request": {
"method": "POST",
"url": "/mod/lti/services.php/2/lineitems/51/lineitem/scores?type_id=6",
"accept": "*/*",
"contentType": "application/json"
}
}
In reply to Ken Champeon

by Thomas O'Connor -

Does anyone know what the type_id parameter means? It does not seem to be part of the IMS spec for LTI 1.3, so maybe its specific to Moodle but it would be nice to know what it means. I played around in Postman and tried changing it to different numbers and it didnt appear to make any change.

Many thanks,

Tom

In reply to Kousel Mathi Chandrashekaran

by Karen Ling -

This solution worked for me. 

When my previous url was: "/mod/lti/services.php/5/lineitems/8/lineitem?type_id=3/scores"...this was the error I was getting:

{"status"=>400, "reason"=>"No handler found for /5/lineitems/8/lineitem  application/vnd.ims.lis.v1.score+json", "request"=>{"method"=>"POST", "url"=>"/mod/lti/services.php/5/lineitems/8/lineitem?type_id=3%2Fscores", "accept"=>"*/*", "contentType"=>"application/vnd.ims.lis.v1.score+json"}}

Then I changed the url to "/mod/lti/services.php/5/lineitems/8/lineitem/scores?type_id=3" and everything works fine now.

In reply to Karen Ling

by Youness Madhoun -
Hello @Karen I applied your solution and got a 401 Unauthorized error, it seems to me that I am missing a token? where can i find it?

thank you