Human Logic updates add-on blocks

Human Logic updates add-on blocks

by Somaroy Gabbita -
Number of replies: 4
Human Logic is proud to realase the latest version of its Moodle Addon blocks. A quick look at the updated features: Arabic language is now supported. The course search block can now search resources and labels. The default values in attendance can now be changed to your needs.These blocks all releases will be available at Human Logic Moodle Add-ons course on Moodle.ae
Download them. Test them. Share your feedback with us via our discussion forums.

Thanks,
Human Logic Development Team
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Somaroy Gabbita

Svar: Human Logic - course search block - error report

by Anders Berggren -

Hi,

When trying to install the course search block I get this error message:

Tried to modify database, but "c:\easyphp\www\moodle/blocks/search_course/db/mysql.sql" doesn't exist!

Cheers

In reply to Anders Berggren

Re: Svar: Human Logic - course search block - error report

by Don Schwartz -
I got it to work by using an empty mysql.sql from an earlier version of his block.  Just make an empty text file and rename it mysql.sql and upload it to the block.
It appears that the block only searches within a course.  Great start, but I really need to search all courses from home page etc.
Also: the search returns the results but only the result without the resource name, unless the resource name is what was returned.  I'd like to use it for keywords in the summary field or a new Keywords filed that I can add to resources.
Still a very good start at a site wide resource search and I will continue to play with it.

Re: Human Logic updates add-on blocks

by Dmitry Pupinin -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers
Be careful, this version of attendance block isn't compatible with 1.0.x branch! Also it haven't more features of 1.0.6.

Re: Human Logic updates add-on blocks

by Anton Bollen -
I tried downloading the course search block, but all i ended up getting was an empty zip file. Are the zip files on the webpage faulty, or is it a problem with my computer?
Thanks for answering,i'd really appreciate it.