Course format issues

Course format issues

by Victor Santos -
Number of replies: 1

Moodle 3.7.1 (Build: 20190708)

Hello,

Hope someone can help me with this problem, if I try to change to Menutopic format, it's showing me this error:

Exception - Call to a member function user_is_editing() on null

Debug info:
Error code: generalexceptionmessage
Stack trace:
  • line 952 of /course/format/menutopic/renderer.php: Error thrown
  • line 996 of /course/format/menutopic/renderer.php: call to format_menutopic_renderer->load_formatdata()
  • line 458 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: call to format_menutopic_renderer->render_format_menutopic_header()
  • line 1479 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: call to plugin_renderer_base->render()
  • line 219 of /lib/mustache/src/Mustache/Context.php: call to core_renderer->course_content_header()
  • line 138 of /lib/mustache/src/Mustache/Context.php: call to Mustache_Context->findVariableInStack()
  • line 66 of /home/studyup1/moodledatamylp/localcache/mustache/1568804674/klass/__Mustache_8d9e497d9733c8f1305a839e95aa009f.php: call to Mustache_Context->findDot()
  • line 67 of /lib/mustache/src/Mustache/Template.php: call to __Mustache_8d9e497d9733c8f1305a839e95aa009f->renderInternal()
  • line 191 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: call to Mustache_Template->render()
  • line 157 of /theme/klass/layout/columns2.php: call to renderer_base->render_from_template()
  • line 1370 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: call to include()
  • line 1300 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: call to core_renderer->render_page_layout()
  • line 244 of /course/view.php: call to core_renderer->header()
I even thought it was because of theme, so I tried at least 2 other, boost, clean, but still giving me the same error.
I have some courses that I already had Menutopic format that are working well, this error only appears if I change the  course format of an existing course or in a new one.

Thank you

Average of ratings: -