Quizes

Quizes

by Steve Bunting -
Number of replies: 2

I have to set up a series of new assessments, 15 assessments with 21 questions in each assessment. Each assessment has a seperate report and then there are the 21 questions. Is there a way I can duplicate/copy each assessment as the questions are the same, however the answers will be different for each assessment.

I tried using the duplicate option but this does what I ned put the answers have to be the same. i changed the answers in the copied assessment and it changed the answers in the original quiz as well.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Steve Bunting

Re: Quizes

by Beatriz Rojo -
Hello Steve,
you should use the question bank:
  1. First, create one batch of questions. I'd create a category for this batch (with sub-categories if you consider it helpful).
  2. Then, copy the 21 questions (I've never tried copying a batch, I think you should do it one by one, but I might be wrong) and edit the answers. Create a new category name for this new batch.
  3. Proceed the same way for the rest of the 15 batches.
You can then create a quiz without content once, duplicate it as many times as you need, and then add the corresponding questions from the question bank.

Hope this helps.
Best,
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Beatriz Rojo

Re: Quizes

by Steve Bunting -

Hi Many thanks for your suggestion.

I will follow your instructions and hope it does what I require. I am fairly new to using moodle and we are using it as a e learning platform really.

thank you for the support.

Steve