I'm experiencing a weird behaviour with badges in Moodle 2.7.15. When enabling it, it adds students as awarded even if the criteria is "manual award".
In the course there are around 100 students enrolled.
The steps followed are:
1) Created a badge with details. description, etc.
2) Selected the criteria so that a manager awards it manually to students.
3) After steps 1 and 2, click on "Enable" button so that the badge can be awarded to the corresponding students that the manager should select
4) Right after confirming, 1 random student shows up in the list of awarded students without the manager intervention but... if I click the "Award button" the "Existing badge recipients list" is completely empty.
5) If I repeat disabling and enablign the badge, it keeps adding students one by one...without manager action and the recipient list is still empty.
I also checked error logs with no aparent hint of failures.
Does anybody know if this could be a version bug or weird behaviour fixed in a newer version? Any patch or fix to apply?
Many thanks in advance!!