Course activity not showing on Moodle website

Course activity not showing on Moodle website

by Larry Richmond -
Number of replies: 2

Moodle 3.7 was installed awhile back but have not used it since then.  Now I am wanting to test a SCORM package but it and others that have been on the site for awhile are not accessible on the website for viewing.  I can view them on an iOS device or with the Moodle Desktop app logged in with administrator or student credentials. Hopefully something simple to fix?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Larry Richmond

Re: Course activity not showing on Moodle website

by Larry Richmond -
Actually, I wonder if a student is supposed to access courses on the website or are they supposed to use the desktop or iOS apps only? I thought I ran them on the website but I'm doubting myself now since I don't see a link as shown in the 2nd screen print above after clicking on the Enter button on the 3rd screen print.

I did go through the check list suggested....purged all cache, tried different themes, turned on debugging, etc. no of which indicate or solved the problem if the Moodle website is supposed to run a SCORM course. Sorry, I am fairly new at all of this.
In reply to Larry Richmond

Re: Course activity not showing on Moodle website

by Larry Richmond -
Wish I knew what fixed the problem. I have Microsoft Edge which apparently does not let you turn on Javascript. I opened Explorer and found that SCORM courses ran fine there. Then, I tried in Edge and it now works there. Crazy!