Custom theme tweaks in Moodle 3.7

Custom theme tweaks in Moodle 3.7

by Dom London -
Number of replies: 0

I need to make some modest tweaks to a Moodle 3.7 theme we have in development, and although I know precisely what I need to do - and can set them in Chrome inspector - I have no idea how to "apply them" in the form of either a custom CSS or a perhaps tying them (in the RIGHT format!!!!) into the Moodle 3.7 CSS GUI box (does that exist)

I know these forums are international, but we're based in the UK, so (and this is the important bit) if anyone has 10 minutes to spare to show (not type) and work with me on a screen share via (say skype) i would be eternally grateful. it is driving me nuts that I can use Chrome inspector to see what I need to change to MAKE the changes but then not know how to apply them.

My thanks in advance for volunteers that can live talk.skype me through it, rather than typing answers that I will still probably not understand (sorry!) however well meaning.

These are tweaks to the whole install (home page)  niot custom to courses. Which themes are in use? I dont know I can answer that by screen sharing a CPANEL FTP window or admin log in to Moodle - whichever works.

Average of ratings: -