Activity Offline Quiz

Activity Offline Quiz

by Ricardo Caiado -
Number of replies: 2
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers
Hi, The plugin, in version 3.4.2, worked perfectly when installed on Moodle version 3.4. After upgrading to Moodle 3.5, I updated the plugin to version 3.5.4 and after this update the plugin has stopped working (it does not correctly recognize scanned pages). In an another Moodle installation (development) I installed versions M3.6 and M3.7 with the plugin in their respective versions and could not make it work, as it has the same problems of not recognizing the scanned pages. My current situation is as follows: I have Moodle version 3.5.2 with the plugin installed on version 3.4.2 working perfectly. Any idea what might be going on? Ricardo
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ricardo Caiado

Re: Activity Offline Quiz

by Philippe MULLER -

Hi Ricardo!

Did you find a solution? Can you describe what happened?

I'm using Moodle 3.5.7 and Offlinequizz runs well when I have a single page quiz. When the assessment have more than 48 questions, there is 2 answer sheets, and Moodle is unable to identify them.

A box appears, saying "Invalid page number" Choose a page number or adjust page"

Dialog box: invalid page number

Pages are well adjusted, and everything runs well after choosing a page number.

Regards,

Philippe

In reply to Philippe MULLER

Re: Activity Offline Quiz

by Ricardo Caiado -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers
I'm using Moodle version 3.5.2 and the only version that worked was Offline Quiz 3.4.2.
I passed some information to the developer, but after a while he stopped interacting with me. I imagine he has no time available to check these errors in an older version of the plugin. But in our conversation he mentioned that some functions had changed in the latest versions of the plugin.
So I find it easier to update my Moodle and use the latest version of the plugin.
I am making this update on 12/18/2019.