Delete certificate after printing

Delete certificate after printing

by Stefano Destro -
Number of replies: 5

Hi 

I have a plugin mod_customcert that allow users to print out there certificate after course completion. Fro some reasons I have some users that will repeat the course a second time. Between the two course I reset the course. The problem is that when they print the certificate after the second time they get the certificate with the date of the first course. Is there any possibility to get a second certificate? Or perhaps delete the first to generate a second certificate?

Thanks

Stefano

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Stefano Destro

Re: Delete certificate after printing

by Melanie Scott -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers
I suppose you could create a second hidden certificate that only issues if the first one was issued...or you could change the certificate to print the date, not the date of completion?
In reply to Stefano Destro

Re: Delete certificate after printing

by Mark Nelson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
It is possible to delete certificates that have been issued if you look at the report for that certificate.
In reply to Mark Nelson

Svar: Re: Delete certificate after printing

by Pär Brink -
Hi Mark!
Is it possible to delete certificates via webservice or is it had to be done manually?
In reply to Pär Brink

Re: Svar: Re: Delete certificate after printing

by Mark Nelson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Sorry Pär, there isn't currently a webservice that does that. See https://github.com/mdjnelson/moodle-mod_customcert/blob/MOODLE_37_STABLE/classes/external.php for a list of available webservices. Feel free to add one and create a pull request.
In reply to Mark Nelson

Re: Svar: Re: Delete certificate after printing

by Stephen Wallace -
What if I was doing some testing and deleted the certificates? Now I want them to be issued and it is not doing so? Any thoughts?