Moodle documentation: Example Courses

Moodle documentation: Example Courses

by Charlie Wilson -
Number of replies: 8
I'm doing lots of documentation on moodle and I was wondering if anyone had a nice example of a course that is a weekly format. If anyone has a nice one in a social format too? I've looked through the ones on moodle.org and they all seem to be topic format. It doesn't have to spectacular just something i could use for examples. While i have been doing my documentation i have been creating a Topic format course that is what seems to be the most common format but it would be nice to display a weely and social format too. Thank you very much.  
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Charlie Wilson

Re: Moodle documentation: Example Courses

by Darren Smith -
This one might do it:

http://e-subjects.co.uk/course/view.php?id=19

Let me know if you need teacher access or anything else like changing the theme. Of course you can download it if you wish and there are others on the site for free download also.

HTH

Darren
In reply to Darren Smith

by Charlie Wilson -
Thank you very much Darren. Do you mind if i take a few screen shots and maybe a video? I'll be sure to edit names out.

-CSW3

by Bernard Boucher -
Hi Charles,
I have an introduction course in week format with one theme by week. But it is in french. Take a look and log as (user/password) student1/student1

Thanks for working on documentation,

Bernard

In reply to Bernard Boucher

by Ulrike Montgomery -

Charles,

we have sample courses on our site (www.mhs-moodle.de - no log-in required) - so far all we have is in French or German, but I'll do an English course as soon as we get out for midterm in 2 weeks.

I'm looking for access to science and maths courses since I'm having to teach moodle courses to non-language teachers.  The best way to learn is by seeing another course.

Bernard and Darren, I love your courses - My IT teachers will be very happy when I can show them such courses and they don't have to look at my  'how to learn French with Moodle' stuff any more.

I hope, I'll find something for the maths and science group.

Cheers,

Ulrike

In reply to Ulrike Montgomery

by Richard Palmer -

Ulrike

Did you manage to find sample courses for maths and science? I too would like to see some examples of good practice in these subjects.

Rick

by Werner Sattmann-Frese -

Hi Charlie,

My course at www.lfsl.com.au is still in topic mode but I will change it in the next days to weekly format as I prepare it to be run at universities as a component in postgrad degrees. You may also be interested in the project if you are interested in sustainability. Contact me to get access to some of the small courses.

All the best,

Werner

Wagstaffe NSW

0414 443968