Installing Enrollment plugin

Installing Enrollment plugin

by Denelsen Dandi -
Number of replies: 4

I installed my Payfast plugin as my mode of payment for my course but its not working at all.How can l install payfast correctly on moodle and wordpress

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Denelsen Dandi

Re: Installing Enrollment plugin

by Jon Bolton -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
What version of Moodle are you using?

What do you mean by “not working at all”? Did it give you errors on install? Have you configured your PayFast merchant ID and Key?
In reply to Jon Bolton

by Denelsen Dandi -
Moodle 3.4.The instructions say after installing the payfast plugin on Moodle i should be able to see the enabling button and enable it but as for now l don't see the anything but the plugin has been installed successfully. On my wordpress l configured everything correctly. I am using woo commerce so l want to intergrate my Courses so l can sell them. Could you please assist me in this whole process?
In reply to Denelsen Dandi

by Jon Bolton -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
You’ll need to enable it at site level and then at individual course level.

Go to Site administration > Plugins > Enrolments > Manage enrol plugins and click on the eye icon against the Payfast plugin. Also click on the settings link and choose whether the instance should be added to new courses by default.

For existing courses, you’ll need to add it to each course manually, go to the course and then click on Course administration > Users > Enrolments > Enrolment methods and click on the drop down menu to add Payfast enrolment.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Jon Bolton

by Denelsen Dandi -
Site administration > Plugins > Enrolments > Manage enrol plugins l can not see the payfast plugin but on Site administration > Plugins > Plugin Overview l can see the payfast plugin but it says Disabled and i can't click anything there. What could be the problem and how may l fix that.