guest access & h5p.com reporting

guest access & h5p.com reporting

by Stefan Hackel -
Number of replies: 2

Hi guys,

I have access to a moodle with an installed h5p plugin but I can't tell you any version number since I am no administrator and nothing is shown in the footer.

In my course I created a guest access which works fine and my guest have access to my LTI activity which integrates the h5p element from h5p.com. When guests are done with the shown h5p element and answered the integrated questions I see a list of reports on h5p.com which shows me all given answers.

The problem now is that every report is matched to "guest 1" even when there are different guests with different ip and internet access. I tried answering the questions in the h5p element with a friend at the same time and only the answers were saved from the one who accessed the activity last.

Any idea how to solve this "guest 1" problem or can't moodle differentiate between guests?

Best regards,

Stefan

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Stefan Hackel

Re: guest access & h5p.com reporting

by Randy Thornton -
Picture of Documentation writers
Stefan,

This is only one Guest user. Moodle does not differentiate between anyone who uses it. It is all the same user in every instance of access.I have some more detailed explanation here in response to another user question about this: https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=390538

Randy
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Randy Thornton

Re: guest access & h5p.com reporting

by Stefan Hackel -
Sorry for the late reply and thanks for your answer! So there is no workaround for realising this or is it possible to rewrite the PHP Code for this scenario to make more than one guest instance in an easy way?

For sure I could create x accounts for my user but than the whole thing isn't anonymous anymore..