Moodle to Moodle LTI Content selection

Moodle to Moodle LTI Content selection

by Laurent Dairaine -
Number of replies: 1
Hi All,

I have two Moodle instances, one serving as a repository (R), the other as an LMS (L). I use LTI for the integration of shared courses or activities in (L). It is working but it seems necessary to declare each LTI object shared from (R) in (L).

I'm looking if it's possible to declare (R) as "External Tool" once and then to have the possibility to display a kind of catalog of the LTI objects available in (R) from (L). On the client side (L), when configuring the external tool configuration, there is indeed a "Content Selection URL" field that seems to be made for this, but what is the URL to indicate for a Moodle LTI provider server?

Any idea ?
Thanks.
Laurent

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Laurent Dairaine

Re: Moodle to Moodle LTI Content selection

by Brian Merritt -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers
Probably a bit late for you and sorry to say I don't have the answer, but we will need to build such a capability for specific Modules (classes).

If you are going to do this from scratch you probably want a local plugin "/local/ltisync". If we get around to it I will try to come back here and remember to update this.

In the meantime, bumping this up in case anyone knows of a simpler way to set this up.