- Please see the attached screenshots, that deal with the "Recently added" RSS feed. Please note the following:
A) The RSS feed doesn't show data from April-June 2019. Why does this gap exists? It's hard to believe that no plugins were added during this period.
B) It's clear from looking at the Moodle plugins website that more plugins are shown there as recently added, than in the RSS feed.
- The same goes for the "Recently updated" RSS feed - It seems to show less updates than these presented in the Moodle plugins website when sorting by "Recently updated". In this case it's even more clear, because I get e-mail from my Moodle server about updates for plugins that I installed, while not seeing these updates in the RSS feed.
- What's exactly the difference between "Recently added" and "Recently released" RSS feeds?
- Even in the Moodle Plugins website there are terminology differences:
A) The URL of the "Recently added" sort is: https://moodle.org/plugins/?q=sort-by:publish
B) The URL of the "Recently updated" sort is: https://moodle.org/plugins/?q=sort-by:release
- Following items no. 3 and 4 above, maybe the terminology should be uniformed or at least be documented. If there is documentation that could make sense of this for me, please let me know.
Thanks in advance.