Moodle 3.4 Boost campus theme participants list not loading

Moodle 3.4 Boost campus theme participants list not loading

by T K -
Number of replies: 5

Hi all, I am so shocked this morning to see the courses in my moodle 3.4 suddenly have empty participants list.

I am logged in as admin.

I am in developer mode, no errors appear, nothing on my apache/php/mysql logs either.

The same time none of the settings buttons work, i can list on enrol and add users, yet they dont appear on the site. What has suddenly happened? The weird thing is, when on this page, even my left nav drawer does not work.

participants

If i click reload/refresh button on the browser it loads fine.

I have done clearing the browser history & purge moodle cache, it is still the same.

How can I resolve this problem?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to T K

Re: Moodle 3.4 Boost campus theme participants list not loading

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
If the nav drawer does not work then the page is broken due to either iffy markup or JS causing the JS to break and thus stop working, so everything else that needs JS will also stop working. Look in the browser console 'F12' for errors.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by T K -

When i click refresh, it loads fine, but every single time the first loading of the page does not load the participants list.

I captured the F12, when page not loaded:

not loaded

after refresh, it is loaded:

page loaded

In reply to T K

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Ok, but are there any errors on the 'console'?

In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by T K -
no errors on the console