upgrading moodle from 3.6 to 3.7

upgrading moodle from 3.6 to 3.7

by Pankaj kumar -
Number of replies: 3

Hi Guys,

I have upgraded running moodle 3.6 to 3.7 but we have enabled user authentication using zimbra and office 365 plugins however i resolved few dependencies for this plugins but i'm stuck here. could you please help me out to solve this issue.

I have checked the require version is already the same as shown in figure but this is proceeding further. Boost and classic plugins .

Boost and classisc plugin issue

regards

Pankaj

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Pankaj kumar

Re: upgrading moodle from 3.6 to 3.7

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
"I resolved few dependencies for this plugins"

...what exactly did you do?
In reply to Howard Miller

by Pankaj kumar -

Hi,

I just downloaded the some plugins from the sites and installed manually but the problem is i have installed the requires version but this is still showing to upgrade as shown in figure. could you please tell me how did you do that ?

and how do i resolve my issue.

Regards

Pankaj

In reply to Pankaj kumar

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
You have somehow mixed up versions of Moodle. You say you have 3.7 installed (which you do seem to) but you have somehow overwritten the Boost and Classic themes (at least) with old versions of the code from 3.6. Moodle is complaining because it can't go backwards in versions. Also, I have no idea why you did that.

The safest thing to do is to download a whole new, clean version of 3.7 and replace the code entirely (just keep the config.php file so you don't loose your settings). Once you've got past that we can look at your original problem.