Groups and Groupings

Groups and Groupings

by Scott Burnett -
Number of replies: 1

Hello Community,

I need help (obviously). First, get the tech stuff out of the way, I am using Moodle 3.6 currently. We are a state agency, not an educational one.

Here is what I am trying to do. I have installed Auto Enrol on our site. I can get it to enroll users based on profile fields no problem. It automatically groups them. I have one group from a profile field where they are supervisor which enrolls them as non-editing teachers. I have other groups based on other profile fields.

All of this is working great. I am making a checklist where I want the new employees to show that they have completed certain steps. I want the non-editing teachers (aka supervisors) to go in and also check off that items are complete.

Can I make it so the non-editing teachers only see the learners in the groups that meet certain criteria. For example, I work in Human Resources. My supervisor logs in and he is shown as the non-editing teacher. He would also be in the Human Resources group. I log in and am enrolled into the course as a student in the Human Resources group. Can I limit my supervisor to those only in the Human Resources group?

Average of ratings: -