Suggestion: H5P should have its own forum

Suggestion: H5P should have its own forum

by Randy Thornton -
Number of replies: 5
Picture of Documentation writers

Since I notice from the tracker that the work is now underway to include the H5P plugin in core Moodle for 3.8, I wanted to suggest that H5P might be broken out from this General plugins forum and get its own forum under the activities and resources section.

I think H5P merits it, especially considering there are several plugins that have their own forums but are not nearly as popular as H5P has become recently - popular enough to soon earn a place in core smile

Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Randy Thornton

Re: Suggestion: H5P should have its own forum

by Séverin Terrier -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
I completly agree with that!

And once done, all existing discussions about H5P should be moved there.

Just created MDLSITE-5917 for that.

My only doubt is if this discussion should better be in the "Moodle community sites" forum...

Séverin
Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Séverin Terrier

Re: Suggestion: H5P should have its own forum

by Randy Thornton -
Picture of Documentation writers
Séverin,

Thanks for making that tracker. I just voted it up.

Randy
In reply to Randy Thornton

Re: New forum: H5P

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Thanks Randy and Séverin. As requested, here is the new forum - H5P - with lots of existing discussions moved into it. Please let me know if there are any more which should be moved.

Average of ratings: Useful (4)