Multiple email messages - Moodle 3.7 - mdl_notifications

Re: Duplicate forum notification emails being sent - Moodle 3.7.1

by Camilo Ravelo Durán -
Number of replies: 3
Thanks Erick for the answer, it's good to have an idea where the problem is coming from. In my case our moodle works with MICROSOFT SQL SERVER. I had not seen the comments because my solution was to block the emails in the forum activity, but I would like to activate them since they are useful. Unfortunately we do not have a solution for this problem.
In reply to Camilo Ravelo Durán

by Anastasia Leyva -
Hi Camilo,

Have you found the solution to this issue? I am having the same problem with Moodle 3.9 and changing the LOCALE settings hasn’t fixed the issue. This is only happening for forum notifications no other emailing services (quickmail, open forum, messages…)
Any luck with this?
In reply to Anastasia Leyva

by koen roggemans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators
If you notice this but in Microsoft SQL server too, then it should be mentioned in the bug rapport MDL-66561 because there is nothing about MSSQL there yet, only Mysql.

As mentioned in the bug rapport: if you can't get it fixed, you can always switch off logging as a workaround on moodle/admin/settings.php?section=tasklogging
In reply to Anastasia Leyva

by Camilo Ravelo Durán -
Hi Anastasia,

Unfortunately we still have not found a solution for the problem. We also have moodle 3.9 and we use sql server.