Grader Report Pagination Control

Grader Report Pagination Control

by Blair F. -
Number of replies: 6
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

We just upgraded from Moodle 3.4 to 3.6.5 and we've noticed that the pagination control for the grader report has moved from the left of the page to the center. In gradebooks with many columns, that creates a problem (and a lot of support tickets) since one has to scroll to the right to find the pagination control. 

Is this a bug or by design, do you think?

Attachment pagination.PNG
In reply to Blair F.

Re: Grader Report Pagination Control

by Carol Duell -

I am having a similar issue.  Where did the horizontal navigation scroll bar go from the bottom of the page.

In reply to Blair F.

by Debbie Unterseher -

Yes, I agree!  Problem here too.  Anyone??!!

In reply to Debbie Unterseher

by Debbie Unterseher -
So funny thing - it is in the middle for one class, but on the left side for the class I teach. Checked all the settings, nothing different. Purged the Cache just to see. Didn't help....
In reply to Debbie Unterseher

by Blair F. -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

Debbie, any chance your course uses a different theme than the others? I know you said you checked all the settings, but I have to ask.

In reply to Blair F.

by Debbie Unterseher -

No I don’t allow theme changes for courses. So everything is the same! As far as I can see!

In reply to Blair F.

by Debbie Unterseher -

I had someone take a look at  The difference between the two classes and in the section id region_main, it is missing the class = "has_blocks mb_3". This section calculates the width (100%-280 pm). So same Moodle production site, two different courses, same theme, one is fine, the other isn't. Took at look at all of the setup options for the Gradebook, and they are identical.