External Tool - Any plugins to set a specific configuration to be listed as an Activity in the standard list

External Tool - Any plugins to set a specific configuration to be listed as an Activity in the standard list

by Jason Fehr -
Number of replies: 0
We are using Zoom with the Moodle Plugin, which our instructors have become accustomed to. Zoom also has an LTI link that has much nicer organizational features on their site that we would prefer to use.

My question is, is there an plug-in available that will let us set a specific External Tool configuration, and have it appear to instructors in the standard resource/activity list? This way we don't have to re-train them to create it in a different way than they are already used to. So they select Zoom from the standard list, and it automagically creates an External Tool that has zoom selected.

I know this isn't available in vanilla Moodle. I searched the plug-in repository and didn't find one. But my search terms may have been wrong. So I'm asking if anyone here has seen something that can do this.

Moodle 3.7.1
Average of ratings: -