Essential Theme width cannot change width of logo in Header page

Re: Essential Theme width cannot change width of logo in Header page

by Mary Evans -
Number of replies: 2
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Hi,
What size is the Logo you are using?
Can you let me have a link to your site in order to see the problem? Or if you prefer can you add a screen shot of the logo as it is seen at this moment in time?
That said it is probably just a matter of making som adjustments to the Style settings which if I can see the site its easier for me to see the problem in order to help you.

Cheers
Mary
In reply to Mary Evans

by Nicolaas Rauwenhoff -

Hi,

The website is https://academy.onlineable.nl

I am trying to increase the top white space with the Logo. See Attachment where I have added a red arrow to show.

I am having difficulty increasing the height of this wit area and lowering the Nabber. Particularly for companies with a portrait type of logo the logo is then very small.

Thanks

Nicolaas

Attachment Naamloos.png
In reply to Nicolaas Rauwenhoff

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
From memory the height is set in the LESS somewhere. Use browser development tools to find the CSS selector then hunt for it, change the value, then recompile the CSS from the LESS using Node.js as outlined in the Gruntfile.js file.